The 2013 Trash/Recycling calendar will be mailed out soon.
The winter curbside collection schedule for trash and recycling remains the same until May 2013 so please follow the current January schedule until your new calendar arrives.
From this date forward:
- Household Hazardous cannot be put out to the curb. There is an ongoing paint management program at the Southern Ocean County Recycling Center in Manahawkin
- Starting January 14 residents will need to resume calling in to schedule pick-up of appliances, brush and electronics
- Brush- Call 609-361-6676 by noon on Tuesdays for pick up on Wednesdays
- Appliances and electronics- call 609-361-6676 to get on the list for pick up
- Concrete cannot be placed curbside and will not be picked up
- AshBritt is no longer picking up garbage.
- Do not place construction material at the curb. All construction debris needs to be disposed of in a dumpster, this includes sheet rock, insulation, plywood etc..
- Reminder: Bulk waste can be placed out at the curb on regular trash days for pick up by Pinto Brothers, this includes household items such as furniture, carpet and fixtures etc..
- All sand that is removed from your property is to be brought to Holgate to be sifted to remove solid material.