- Total cubic yards of debris removed (inland): 9,305
- Total large debris (vessels, cars, etc.): 9 vessels, 3 vehicles
- Total verified acres surveyed by side-scan sonar: 7,803
- Total targets identified: 953
- Total targets retrieved: 592
- Recovered debris near Lavallette, Seaside Heights, and Toms River. ~613.4 cubic yards recovered.
- Performed side scan sonar surveys west of the State Park.
- Will continue debris recovery in the areas of Toms River, Lavallette, and Seaside Heights.
- Side scan sonar surveys will continue in Zone 6 west of the State Park.
- Total cubic yards of debris removed (inland): 4,956
- Total large debris (vessels, cars, etc.): 0
- Total verified acres surveyed by side-scan sonar: 7,786
- Total targets identified: 2,677
- Total targets retrieved: 67
- Total targets disqualified/below draft depth: 62
- Continued debris recovery on Egg and Cedar Bonnet Island. Expected that both islands will be complete Thursday. Continued debris recovery around Mystic Island and in marinas on the Maurice River and the approach to the river.
- Continue debris recovery on Cedar Bonnet, Egg, and Thoroughfare Islands, as well as Mystic Island, and both the northern and southern ends of the Maurice River.
- Debris recovery on Thoroughfare Island will continue for the next three days.
- Debris recovery on Mystic Island will continue for the next week.
- Debris recovery at the approach to Maurice River and on the Maurice River will continue for the next five days.
Additional information available at: