- Total cubic yards of debris removed (inland): 8,477
- Total large debris (vessels, cars, etc.): 0
- Total verified acres surveyed by side-scan sonar: 7,687
- Total targets identified: 2,527
- Total targets retrieved: 97
- Total targets disqualified/below draft depth: 138
- Hand removal of debris up to the surge line along the eastern shoreline near Mill Creek. Target and debris removal continued in the Brigantine area, Bulkheaded shoreline of Brigantine Island, Rum Point area, and near Atlantic City/Ventnor. Side scan sonar Oyster Creek, Parker Town Beach, Ham Island area, and Southwicks Marina.
- Tuesday: Debris removal along the eastern shoreline and creeks of the mainland and the eastern shores of Long Beach Island. Target and debris removal in the areas of Clam, Beach Duck, Newfound Thorofare, Windmill Farm, Rum Point, the north side of Rte. 30, Brigantine Harbor, West Atlantic City, Lakes Bay DOT channel, and the Cohansey River. Hand removal of debris in the area of Cedarville. Side scan sonar near the islands off the western cost of Long Beach Island, Delaware Bay, and Bidwell Creek in Cape May County.
- Four Day Outlook: Debris removal along the east side of the mainland in Zone 8 near Mill Creek. Target and debris removal near Absecon Inlet and Bay, Brigantine Harbor, Rum Point, Atlantic City, Pleasantville, Ventnor and Cedar Creek areas.
Report debris at 1-877-WARN-DEP or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information available at: http://www.nj.gov/dep/special/hurricane-sandy/wwdebris.htm
Information and updates now posted on Twitter! Follow us! @NJBeachReport